Accounting and Tax


Assuming you purchase the property through a company, once the company is registered in the commercial register, there will be a need to prepare year-end financial statements and corporate tax return, a real estate tax report, and filing with the financial office and commercial court.

EU Card

Assuming you purchase the property as a private person, you will be required to submit a real-estate tax return, and for properties that are let, you will additionally be required to register for income tax and prepare and submit a tax return showing details of income and expenses.

Interested in this service?

Our team will provide you with a free initial consultation concerning general enquires.

Looking for something else?

If you buy to let, you may require property management services. Please click on Property Management.

ETHER Property Services

Our wide range of services include:

Back to homepage